Welcome to Member News!
This is the place to find news and tips for making the most of your coverage. Anytime you have a question or concern, check here for the latest updates from Health Net.
Use These 3 Health Coverage Tools 24/7 1-12-18, 11:00 a.m.
Want to make the most of your health coverage in 2018? Get the answers you need 24/7 when you:
- Use your member account here on myhealthnetca.com.
- Download the My Health Net CA mobile app at the App Store or Google Play.
- Bookmark this Member News page for one-click access to the latest information.
Download this flyer for all the details. We look forward to helping you make 2018 your year for health!
GO MOBILE WITH THE NEW MY HEALTH NET CA APP! 1-3-18, 11:00 a.m.
My Health Net CA is our new mobile app for 2018 that puts your Health Net member account at your fingertips. When you go mobile, you can:
- Access your ID card, and show it when you get care.
- Look up your doctor’s contact information.
- Pay your premium.
Tip! Using Health Net Mobile now? Switch to My Health Net CA, so you’ll have access to your 2018 info.
Bonus! You only need one user name and password to use both your online member account and mobile app.
Get your My Health Net CA mobile app today at the App Store or Google Play.
ACCESS YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT 2 WAYS: ONLINE AND MOBILE 1-3-18, 11:00 a.m.
Health Net brings you two ways to connect to your member account:
- Online at MyHealthNetCA.com.
- Mobile app: The new My Health Net CA mobile app is available from the App Store or Google Play.
You can use the same user name and password to access both. Easy!
Already have your online account set up? Download the new mobile app and use the same login. Or register via mobile first and use the same login for your member account!
Making it easier to put your member account at your fingertips – another way we’re helping you make the most of your health coverage!
HOW TO SET UP YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT 12-22-17, 8:00 a.m.
Set up your personal online account to get the most from our website. With an online account, you can print extra ID cards, check your benefits, get health plan materials, pay your premium, use online wellness programs, and more. Here’s how to set up yours:
- Start at the login page.
- Click Create an Account in the bottom left corner.
- Enter your Birth Date, and Member ID. You’ll find your Member ID on your ID card and on your premium bill. Then click the green Find Member button.
- Next, you’ll enter your account information:
• Put in your Email Address as your User Name.
• Choose a Password and enter it in both fields.
• Click Sign Up.
• You’ll get an email from us with a verification link to complete your setup.
• When you get the email, click the link to get to the login screen.
- Enter your user name and password. Then click Login.
- Now you complete your setup:
• Select your preferred language and select and answer the 3 security questions.
• Click the green Submit button.
TAKE CONTROL AND SAVE TIME WITH AUTOMATIC BILL PAY 12-22-17, 8:00 a.m.
Automatic bill pay is here for 2018! You can pay your premium automatically every month using your method of choice, including credit card. And you’ll have peace of mind, knowing you are covered.
Enroll now and know you’re covered in 2018!
Set up automatic bill pay now to make sure you’re covered in 2018. Here’s how:
- Log in to your member account. Tip! You can register for your account here, too.
- Click the green Premium Payments option. On the next screen, click the Make Payment/Edit Preferences button in the Pay Premium section.
- Now click the second circle on the right that says, Enroll in automatic bill pay – it’s quick, easy and secure. Follow the steps to complete your setup.
A few tips!
- Choose your premium payment method: prepaid debit card, bank debit card, bank account or credit card (new!)
- Schedule monthly premium payments on any day from the 15th to the last day of the month.
- Know your premium will be automatically paid in full at your scheduled date each month.
Making it simple to pay your premium is what Health Net is all about. Together, we stand for your health.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Log in to your account for more plan-specific information. Or give us a call at the number on your ID card.