More for Your Health
With Health Net, you get more than an ID card. A wide range of support makes it easier for you to take care of your health and get the most from your health plan.
Find the right care at the right time
Don't know where to go for the care you need? Learn about all your care options and when to use them.
Live well with Decision Power Wellness Programs
Decision Power® connects you with these personalized tools, plus the support to help make positive, lasting health changes — at no extra charge:
- Nurse Advice Line. You can talk to a nurse any time of day or night, via phone or chat. You can reach out with any health concern, from how best to manage a chronic condition to how to treat a minor injury. Our nurses are trained to ask the right questions to help you get the care you need and the help to better manage your health.
- Lifestyle Management (Health Coaching). We can help you change unhealthy behaviors and adopt positive lifestyle changes.
- Care Reminders. Individual reminders based on care gaps, preventive screenings, shots, and medication safety all help reduce risks and promote self care.
- Start Smart for Your Baby. Start Smart for Your Baby (SSFB) is a program for pregnant and new moms, providing custom support and care for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Sign up to receive health education materials, such as Mother's Guide to Pregnancy and Guide to Life After Delivery, and guidance from a care manager throughout your pregnancy.
- Craving to Quit. Tobacco program offers over the phone 1:1 support, with web based resources and chat help every step of the way. The tobacco cessation program covers any type of tobacco, including the use of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS), such as e-cigarettes and e-pipes. The program lets you talk with a quit coach for encouragement and support and offers a personalized plan to quit.
- Decision Power Healthy Discounts. Save with discounts on weight loss solutions with Jenny Craig® and Weight Watchers®, and on other health and wellness products and services.
- RealAge Test® (health assessment). Instant results that give you recommendations and resources based on your unique health profile.
- Personal Health Profile. Based on your RealAge Test results, and any immunization and test records you enter, to better help you manage and track your health. You will receive suggested next steps and things to discuss with your doctor.
- Online Wellness Resources. Make better choices for a healthier future with programs that offer you tools on:
- healthy aging.
- exercise, nutrition.
- quit tobacco.
- stress management.
- weight loss and more.
- Tools. Health trackers, online healthy challenges, newsletters, and more!
Krames/StayWell Library – New!
We have added a new set of tools to help you. This site has added assessments for wellness and lifestyle improvements.
- Health and Medications – Easy access to more than 4,000 health sheets.
- Wellness and Lifestyle Improvements – We have added a new set of assessments and tools to help you.