Pay My Bill
You can pay your premium (or your bill) several ways. Your premium is the amount of money you pay each month for your health coverage. To avoid the risk of losing coverage, make sure you pay your premium before the first day of every month. Just choose the way to pay that works for you.
Newly enrolled with Health Net?
After you have completed your enrollment with Health Net, you'll receive an invoice. Use one of the options above to make your first payment. Once we receive it, we'll send your welcome packet and ID cards.
Enroll in Paperless Billing
To receive your monthly invoices online.
- Log in to your member account.
- Go to > Ways to Pay
- Find > Pay Online
- Select > Make Payment/Edit Preferences
- Select > Enroll in paperless billing
Pay online – It's fast and easy!
Log in to your member account to:
- Pay your monthly premium.
- Enroll in automatic bill pay.
Use your prepaid debit card, bank debit card, bank account, or your credit card.
When you log in, we'll know your premium amount, coverage and personal information so it's easy to quickly pay.
No login required to:
Pay your bill now
This is a good option for paying your first premium, or when you want a direct link to our payment system.
Pay by mail
Send a check, cashier's check or money order to the address listed on your billing invoice payment coupon. Remember to write your policy number on the check, cashier's check or money order, detach the payment coupon from the billing invoice and mail with your payment.
Mail your payment to:
Health Net CA Individual
PO Box 748705
Los Angeles, CA 90074-8705
Pay with MoneyGram®
- Find a MoneyGram location near you by visiting MoneyGram Bill Pay Locations or calling
- Remember to bring:
- Cash for your premium payment. Health Net will pay your MoneyGram transaction fee!
- Your Health Net member ID number
- Receive Code: 16375
- Fill out the blue MoneyGram ExpressPayment® form and use the MoneyGram phone or kiosk to complete your payment.
Ask a store associate if you need any help in making your payment.
To learn more about making your Health Net invoice payment using MoneyGram, visit MoneyGram Bill Pay.
Licensed as a Money Transmitter by the Banking Department of the State of New York. MoneyGram and the Globe are marks of MoneyGram. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. © 2021 MoneyGram.