Skip to Main Content

Appeals and Grievances

Many issues or concerns can be promptly resolved by our Member Services Department. If you have not already done so, you may want to first contact Member Services before submitting an appeal or grievance.

Member tip: Check the back of your ID card for your phone contact information.

File a GRIEVANCE FORM – Online

To file a GRIEVANCE FORM online, you must have an online account.

After you login, click Appeals & Grievances.

Members – log in here to file a GRIEVANCE FORM

If you don't have an online account, members can sign up for an online account.

Sign Up Now

File a GRIEVANCE FORM – Mail or Fax